a world of my own...
(Source: iwaslostsoi, via shesonebamf-deactivated20120610)
whatever happened to chivalry? does it only exist in 80’s movies? i want john cusack holding a boombox outside my window. i wanna ride off on a lawnmower with patrick dempsey. i want jake from sixteen candles waiting outside the church for me. i want judd nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. just once i want my life to be like an 80’s movie.
if only you knew…
(Source: amizsak, via shesonebamf-deactivated20120610)
- Rod: Hey everybody! Got some awesome news, we have a new crew member today: Denise.
- Denise: Hi, everyone.
- Rod: So I thought it'd be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party. Alright, Dave, you're up.
- Dave: Uh, hi. Uh, my name is Dave, and uh, *I* like to party.
- Rod: Um, no Dave, I just said that I party, so maybe you could do something different from me.
- Dave: My name is Dave, and I am the stuntman.
- Rod: You know what? Let's move on. Rico, you're up.
- Rico: Uh, hello! I'm Rico, and I like to party.
- Rod: Yeah, uh, Rico, what did I just say to Dave?
- Rico: Who?
- Rod: Dave!
- Kevin: I like to party, I'm Rod.
- Rod: No, you're Kevin!
- Kevin: Right. Kevin. I party.
- Rod: No, no, you don't. Okay, nobody parties but me.
- Dave: Yes. And we party.
- Rod: No!
- Rico: Yeah just Rod.
- Rod: Yes.
- Rico: …and me.
- Rod: No! I'm the only one who parties!
- Kevin: I'm pretty sure I partied before.
- Rod: No Kevin, I know for a fact you don't party, okay? You do NOT party.
- Kevin: You're right. Dave's the party guy.
- Dave: Haha, sweet.
- Rod: Oh my god, shut up, okay? I'm just gonna do it for you. Denise, this is the crew. Dave's the mechanic; Rico makes the ramps; and Kevin is team manager–slash–videographer. NONE OF THEM PARTY. Right? Got it? Okay: Let's party.
That heartbreaking moment when you’re leaving Disney to go back home